Orthopedic Outreach Clinic – Williston, ND
Fairlight Medical Center
3 4th St. E
Williston, ND 58801
Entrance: Use the Main Entrance off of 4th Street and go down to the lower level using the elevator or staircase
Parking : Use parking lot behind the Fairlight Medical Center or street parking
This location is an extension of McKenzie Health. The region’s top doctors in orthopedics provide medical care here.
Patients can receive comprehensive orthopedic services to help relieve aches and pains in your muscles and joints. Let us help you return to an active and healthy lifestyle! Our services include evaluations, joint injections, pre-procedural appointments, and post-procedural follow-ups.
There is no referral required to take advantage of orthopedic health services provided by McKenzie Health. Call today to make an appointment.
Specialized Services Include:
Orthopedic Outreach Clinic
- Total joint replacement of hip, knee, and shoulder
- Sports-related surgery, including meniscal, ACL and ligament reconstruction
- Trauma surgery
- Shoulder surgery, including rotator cuff
- Hand surgery, including carpal tunnel surgery
- Foot surgery, including bunion surgery
- Musculoskeletal-related issues
- Arthritis and joint pain treatment
- Tendon injury treatment and therapy
- Non-operative and operative treatment of fractures
- Ultrasound-guided injections and diagnostic ultrasounds
- Neck and back pain treatment
- Concussion treatment
- Treatment for hand or wrist injuries, including carpal tunnel and trigger fingers
- Treatment for ankle sprains and injuries
Patient & Guest Information:
Referral Not Required
Find A Provider
$1.3M Expansion & Upgrade to Good Shepherd Home Chapel, Courtyard, and Greenhouse
May 22, 2023 Released by: Benefit Fund of McKenzie Health $1.3M Expansion & Upgrade to Good Shepherd Home Chapel, Courtyard, and Greenhouse Watford City—Approximately 190 individuals and businesses contributed to a $1.3 million...
Dr. Joshi Performs the First miniBunion™ Surgery in Watford City
November 24, 2022 Released by: McKenzie County Healthcare Systems, Inc. Dr. Joshi Performs the First miniBunion™ Surgery in Watford City Watford City— Dr. Ravindra Joshi performed the first minimally invasive bunion procedure...
Providing Women’s Health Services in Western North Dakota
As originally published by Williston Herald Read the Full Article HereCommunity voices ring out loud and clear when it comes to women’s health in western North Dakota. A joint press release by McKenzie County Healthcare Systems...