Dr. Tracy Tomjack, D.O.
Dr. Tracy Tomjack is a farm girl born and raised in rural Parshall, ND. She played lots of high school sports and ‘sat the bench’ for some college sports-she wouldn’t trade a minute of it! She worked as a Family Medicine Physician in Hettinger, ND, before completing a Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship at Geisinger in Wilkes-Barre, PA. She and her husband returned to the farm near Parshall in 2019, and she has been working at McKenzie Health since Fall 2019.
She specializes in Primary Care Sports Medicine, specifically non-operative management of musculoskeletal conditions such as sprains, strains, fractures, arthritis, and concussions. Her practice involves use of ultrasound to image joints/tendons/ligaments and to guide injections.
In her spare time, Dr. Tomjack enjoys spending time with her family, farming, working with their horses, watching sports, and attending classic car shows.
“Dr. Ramage has been working side by side with all stakeholders of MCHS for many years. He has been committed to the healthcare system during his tenure. I am one of the many whose life was saved as a result of his exceptional ability to diagnose a life-threatening brain bleed. Our community is grateful for Dr. Ramage.”
— Patsy Levang; Keene, ND
“I had surgery on a torn meniscus in Feb 2022 and the entire process was very pleasant and professional. My surgery was done by Dr. Joshi and the referral by Dr. Tomjack. I found both to be very professional. Following the surgery I was forwarded to the Connie Wold Fitness Center for physical therapy and the therapist there that I worked with were professional and knowledgeable. The entire experience was positive and I’m the most excited about the fact that all took place right in Watford City. No more traveling to Bismarck for medical appointments!”
— Marco Pelton; Watford City, ND
“I wanted to thank the hospital staff and doctors for the amazing care I received during my unexpected stay. Your professional care is beyond words. The nurses were very kind and helpful and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable, and my needs were met …Again thank you from the bottom of my and my family’s heart. God bless each and every one of you!”
— Ernest Lambert; Belcourt, ND
“I had a very good experience with my knee surgery performed by Dr. Joshi. He is very friendly and made me feel very safe about the operation. Recovery was quicker than I anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. Joshi. 5 Stars”
— KellyPeterson; Watford City, ND
“Dr. Ravindra Joshi performed a total hip replacement on me in September 2020. I never imagined what a total success it would be. I’m back walking, hiking, and enjoying life without pain. An added bonus to my surgery was the outstanding care I received in the hospital, at physical therapy, and the long term follow up by Dr. Joshi and his associates.”
— Ron Anderson; Keene, ND
“It’s never easy to see our parents and loved ones age out of staying in their own homes, but our experience with both my mother-in-law, Olga Anderson, and our aunt, Helen Muirhead, showed us this next stage of life can be filled with joy and contentment. BothOlga and Helen lived in the Horizon Assisted Living and later in the Good Shepherd Home. The Horizon facility is beautiful, and Helen was lucky to move into the newly constructed GSH. But the best part of their life in both places was the personal, wonderful loving care they received from the entire staff. The staff treated our loved ones with complete love; we could ask for nothing more.”
— Myra Anderson; Keene, ND
“My mother received wonderful care at the Good Shepherd Home where she was surrounded by loving, caring professionals every day. Although I live in Alabama, moving her here was never a consideration. The quality of care provided at the Good Shepherd Home cannot be matched. My 103-year-old mother was tended for and loved like she was a family member.”
— Evelyn Wilson; Huntsville, AL
Dr. Tomjack has Specialized Skills in:
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Non-operative management of musculoskeletal conditions such as sprains, strains, fractures, arthritis, and concussions
- Use of ultrasound to image joints/tendons/ligaments and to guide injections
Awards & Accolades
- Sports Medicine Certification of Added Qualifications (CAQ)
- Registered in Musculoskeletal (RMSK) sonography certification
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians–Board Certified
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Christian Medical and Dental Associations
Education & Certifications
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship — Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Wellmont Health System–Lonesome Pine Hospital Family Medicine Residency (Osteopathic) — Big Stone Gap, VA
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences General Surgery Internship (Preliminary) — Grand Forks, ND
- Des Moines University Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) — Des Moines, IA
Dr. Tomjack's Favorite Things to do in McKenzie County:
- Enjoy the wide-open spaces of God’s creation with beautiful sunrises & sunsets.
- Attending high school sporting events!